Final result for UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2019 released
UPSC CMS 2019 Final result declared – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final results of Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2019. Candidates who appeared for the UPSC CMS 2019 exam can check their final result on the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC had released a total of 965 vacancies for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services.
The written examination of UPSC CMS 2019 was held on 21st July 2019 followed by a personality test held in the month from October to December 2019
According to the result declared by the UPSC, a total of 798 candidates have been recommended against the total vacancies announced. Out of the 798 candidates, the appointment of 385 candidates is provisional. Offer of appointment to the provisional candidates will be issued only after the commission verifies the original documents of such candidates
Steps to Check UPSC CMS Final Result 2019
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the What’s New section available on the home page.
- Click on the link Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 >> Final Result given on the Home Page.
- PDF of the result will appeared on the new window.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.