UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2022, Apply Now
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the application process for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2022 on its official website. Aspiring candidates for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Postal Service (IPS) among other “A” Grade services can apply for UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2022 through the official website: www.upsc.gov.in.
The last date to fill the online application form is February 22, 2022. A detailed instruction for filling up online applications is available on the website: https://upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates with at least an undergraduate level degree from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for UPSC CSE 2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021
Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Visit the Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022’
- Fill your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address & captcha code
- You get your Registration Number
Step 2: Fill the Application Form 2022
- Log-in by entering your Registration Number and Password
- Fill your personal details, educational qualification, age, gender, religion, & others
- Upload scanned images of your Photo & Signature
- Pay Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Offline through e-challan of SBI Bank
The Civil Services Examination consists of two stages – Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) and Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview). Only those candidates who will clear the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for Main Examination. UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2022 is schedule to be held on June 5, 2022 and the main exam is schedule to be held from September 16, 2022
The number of vacancies to be filled through the examination is expected to be approximately 861.