Registration Process for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (UPSC CDS I) 2022 begins
UPSC CDS I 2022 Registration Process – Union Public Service Commission has begun the registration process for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (UPSC CDS I) 2022 on its official website. Candidates can fill the application form on the official site, upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC CDS I 2022 is January 11, 2022. General candidates are required to pay an application fee of INR 200 whereas the SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee
UPSC CDS I Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on April 10, 2022. Admit cards for the same will be available for download two weeks prior to the examination.
Steps to Apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2022
- Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC CDS I 2022 registration link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the necessary details to register for CDS I
- Using the same registration ID fill part 2 of the application form
- Fill the application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Download a copy for future reference
Candidates having a degree from a recognised University (for Indian Naval Academy, degree must be in Engineering and for Air Force Academy, candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) are eligible to apply. Apart from these, they must qualify the age and physical standards as well.
UPSC CDS Exam is held for recruiting candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.