UPSC declared the result of Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2019 Exam at upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS (I) 2019 result for Written Exam announced – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the result of Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination at its official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for UPSC CDS (I) 2019 written exam held on February 3, 2019 can check their result from the official website.
As per the result declared by UPSC, a total of 7,953 candidates have qualified for the interview round.
How to Check UPSC CDS 2019 (I) result
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Check “Written Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019” under “What’s New” section of the home page.
- Step 3: Click on the link which will direct you to new window.
- Step 4: Click on PDF link
- Step 5: result will appear in the PDF format
- Step 6: Check for your roll number on the PDF document
All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result to appear for SSB Interview. The selection centre and date of SSB interview will be communicated to the candidates through the registered email ID.
UPSC conducts CDS (I) 2019 exam for selection of candidates for admission into Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala (Kerala), Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying), Officers Training Academy, Chennai for courses commencing in 2020.
See: UPSC Exam Dates