Application Process for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2021 begins
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant in the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). The application process for the UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2021 has already begun and will conclude on May 5, 2021. All those candidates interested can visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Examination
UPSC will be recruiting 159 eligible candidates as an Assistant Commandant (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) through this recruitment drive.
Out of 159 vacant posts, 35 vacancies are for the BSF, 67 vacancies are for CISF, 20 vacancies for ITBP (13 backlog), 1 vacancy is for SSB, and 36 vacancies are for CRPF.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Exam 2020
- Visit the official website: upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the link to apply for the recruitment under the examination notice tab.
- A new web page will open with various links.
- Candidates should click on the tab that reads, ‘Online application for various examinations of UPSC’.
- Read the detailed instructions and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signature and pay the require application fee
- Submit your application.
The examination is scheduled to be held on August 8, 2021. The written exam comprises two papers- Paper I and Paper II. Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be called for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.