Last date of UGC NET 2021 Registration extended
The National Testing Agency has extended the last date to fill the UGC NET 2021 application form for May examination. As per the notification released, candidates can now register to appear for UGC NET 2021 exam till March 9, 2021 and pay the examination fee till March 10, 2021. Earlier the last date was March 2, 2021.
Candidates who are interested and yet to apply for the examination can do so through the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17, 2021 for considering candidates for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor.
Steps to apply for UGC NET 2021 May Exam
- Visit the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link, “Fill Application form Dec 2020 cycle (May 2021)”
- First, register yourself for UGC NET 2021 using your email ID and Mobile number
- Fill UGC NET 2021 online application form as per the instruction provided
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the examination fee
- Submit the UGC NET 2021 application form
- Take a print out for future reference.
UGC NET 2021 examination will be for three hours and will consist of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2