NTA released Admit card for UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 cycles
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC-NET 2021 Admit cards for the exam that would be held on November 20 and 21 on its official website. The candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to download their Admit Card online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Along with the Admit Card, NTA has also released the complete exam schedule for UGC NET 2021.
Steps to download UGC-NET Admit card
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘UGC NET Admit card 2021” link
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 5: Admit card will appear on your screen
- Step 6: Download and take a print out of it.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination hall. Aspirants will not be permitted to write the exam without producing the same. Candidates will have to carry their admit card along with photo identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, Voter ID) to the exam hall.
UGC-NET 2021 for ‘Assistant Professor’ or for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ will be held in two blocks – November 20 to 30, 2021 and December 1 to 5, 2021. The examination will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift will be held from 3 pm to 6 pm.