NTA reopens UGC NET 2020 Application Correction Window
National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the UGC NET 2020 Application Correction Window on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. All those candidates who have registered for the examination and wish to make changes in their application form including change their examination centres can do so through the official website.
The UGC NET 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted between September 16-18 and September 21-25, 2020 respectively.
The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship, JRF at various universities and colleges recognized by UGC.
How to make changes in UGC NET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Go to the link at the bottom of the page that reads application correction window
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and other details to login
- Fill in the details of changes you want to make in the application including change the exam centre (if desired)
- Submit the form and save a copy for future reference
The NTA has mentioned that those candidates who have sent e-mails to NTA also need to make corrections through the official website only. No correction would be accepted through e-mail under any circumstances.