Answer Key of UGC NET 2019 December Exam released by NTA
UGC NET 2019 December Exam answer key released: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer key for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2019 exam on its official website ntanet.nic.in. NTA has also uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate.
UGC NET 2019 December exam was conducted on online mode from December 02 to 06, 2019 in which 7, 93,813 candidates appeared. Candidates can check their answer key online at ntanet.nic.in.
As per the notification released by NTA, candidates can raise objections to the NTA NET answer key. This facility will be available till December 13, 2019 (11:50 pm). Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 online for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Procedure for Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET December, 2019
- Please go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct
- Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The result of UGC NET December 2019 exam is scheduled to be released on December 31.