Application correction window for UGC NET 2021 opened
National Testing Agency, NTA has opened the application correction window of the UGC NET 2021 exam. Candidates who have made errors while filling the online application form and want to make changes can visit the official site: ugcnet.nta.nic.in and follow the process. The application correction window will remain active till March 16, 2021.
The correction facility is only available for those who have already successfully submitted the application form along with the requisite fee on or before March 10, 2021.
As per the official notice, all the registered candidates for the said examination are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars.
How to make changes in UGC NET 2021 Application form
- Visit the official site of NTA UGC on ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Application correction window link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and your application would open.
- Make the necessary changes in the application form.
- Click on submit and your changes will be saved.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates will have to pay an additional fee for the correction. The additional fee (if applicable) shall be paid by the candidate concerned either through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM Wallet generated during the online correction.
The UGC NET 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17, 2021 for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both at Indian University.