IIT Bombay announces Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design Result 2022
UCEED 2022 Result – The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the result of Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2022 on its official website. All those candidates who appeared for UCEED 2022 can check their result through the website: uceed.iitb.ac.in. Score cards for the same will be available for download from March 14, 2022 onwards
The UCEED 2022 exam was conducted on January 23, 2022.
The official notification reads, “Portal will display Part-A marks for all candidates who appeared for UCEED 2022. Part-B score, Rank(s) and total marks obtained will not be displayed for the candidates who have not qualified in UCEED 2022.”
Steps to check result for UCEED 2022
- Step 1: Go to the official website: uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘scorecard’ tab
- Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button
- Step 4: Login with your ID and password
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download the result and take a print out for further reference.
UCEED is conducted for admissions to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programs at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. However, the candidates who qualified UCEED need to apply separately for admission.