IIT Bombay announces UCEED Result 2019
UCEED Result 2019 announces: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay announced Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2019 result on the official website. All those candidates who appeared for UCEED 2019 can check their result through the website: uceed.iitb.ac.in
2930 students out of total 12,414 candidates appeared for UCEED 2019 exam has qualified the examination, Vishwaprasanna Hariharan from Thane has beg the top rank by scoring 213.96 score. Sanat Prasad from Gurgaon with a score of 208.81 and Aditya Agarwal from Chandigarh with a score of 203.24 beg the second and third rank respectively.
UCEED is conducted for admissions to the Bachelor of Design (BDes) programs at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. However the candidates who qualified UCEED need to apply separately for admission.
Steps to check result for UCEED 2019
- Step 1: Log on to the official website — uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: Under ‘Announcements’, click on the ‘candidate portal link’
- Step 3: Click on login
- Step 4: In the provided fields, enter the required details
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download and take a print out of the scorecard for further reference