Application Process for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2022 begins, Apply Now
SSC CHSL 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam or SSC CHSL 2022 examination for Recruitment. Interested candidates can register online on the official website ssc.nic.in from February 1, 2022. The last date to apply and to pay the application fee is March 7, 2022
The computer-based Tier I Exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2022. The candidates who are 12th pass and whose age is not more than 27 years are eligible to appear for SSC CHSL 2022 examination.
How to Apply SSC CHSL 2022 Examination
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- After registration, Go to the ‘Apply’ Tab and Visit ‘CHSL’ Column.
- You will find the link to apply, click on that link.
- Fill in the required details and upload your recent Photograph and Signature
- Pay the Application fee and submit you application form
The commission will hold SSC CHSL Examination for filling up various posts of LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators Posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices lying vacant in the Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices
The Examination will be conducted in three different phases as indicated below:
- Tier-I is an Objective Multiple Choice Examination conducted in online (CBT) mode
- Tier-II is Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier III is the Computer Proficiency Test (Typing Test/ Skill Test)