SSC CHSL Notification for 10+2 Level Exam released, Apply Online
SSC CHSL 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
Check details on SSC CHSL 2022 Examination like age limit, educational qualification, application and selection process and more from the page below.
SSC CHSL Video
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL Dates 2022
- SSC CHSL Notification Date: 01st February 2022
- SSC CHSL Online Form submission Start: 01st February 2022
- Last date for Online Payment: 07th March 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit card: April/May 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates: May 2022
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022
- All the aspiring candidates of SSC CHSL 2022 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria decided by the Commission.
- A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika & Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Govt. of India
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-01-2022 will also be eligible.
Age Limit (as of 01 January 2022)
- The age of candidates must be between 18 to 27 years.
- As per government guidelines age relaxation in SSC CHSL 2022 is given in the table below:
- For SC/ST age relaxation is 5 years
- For OBC age relaxation is 3 years
- For PH age relaxation is 10 years
- For PH+OBC age relaxation is 13 years
- For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) 3 years
- Candidates having domiciled in JK during the period from 1st
- January 1980 to 31st December 1989 5 years
- Defense Personnel disabled 3 years
- Defense Personnel disabled (SC/ST) 8 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST) Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST) Up to 40 years of age
- Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces Up to 45 years of age
- Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST) Up to 50 years of age
SSC CHSL Application Process 2022
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB)
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Exam, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph
- Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- The Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2022 as per the categories is given below:
- General/OBC – Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female – Fee exempted
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Tier 1: Written exam of objective-type questions of 200 marks.
- Tier 2: It is a descriptive test of 100 marks and conducted in online mode;
- Typing Test/Skill Test – For candidates who get qualifying marks in Tier 2 exam. Candidates’ data entry speed should be 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. 35 words per min are necessary for English typing, whereas, 30 words per min in the case of Hindi typing.
- The Examination will be conducted as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-III: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200
- Subjects – English Language (25 Questions of 50 Marks), General Intelligence (25 Questions of 50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks), and General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks).
- Negative Marking – 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Time – 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Topics – Essay Writing of 200 – 250 words Approx and Letter/Application Writing of 150-200 words Approx
- Time – 1 Hour
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 33%
CHSL Tier 3 Exam 2022
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Candidates will be given a typing test of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi to be completed in 10 minutes.
- DEO – Candidates will be asked to type 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on a Computer (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- SSC CGL Notification Out, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
- Indian Army Entrance Exam Notifications
- Defense Exams After 12th
- Latest Government Job Notifications