Result of SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2022 Preliminary Examination announced
SBI PO 2022 Prelims Result – The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the result of Probationary Officer (PO) 2022 Preliminary Examination on its official website. Candidates, who appeared for the SBI PO 2022 Prelims can check their results on the official website: sbi.co.in.
SBI PO 2022 Preliminary Exam was held on December 17, 18, 19 and 20 across the country.
How to Check SBI PO 2022 Prelims Results
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers section
- Under the ‘Latest announcements’ tab, click on the link that reads “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS”.
- Click on the link that reads, “Preliminary Examination Result”.
- Enter your roll number/registration number and date of birth, along with a text verification code.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
The candidates shortlisted in the Prelims Exam are eligible to appear for SBI PO Mains Exam. The Main exam is scheduled to be held on January 30, 2023. SBI has announced to fill 1673 posts for Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of SBI through this recruitment drive.