SBI declared Probationary Officer Mains Exam 2021 Result
State Bank of India has declared the result of SBI PO 2021 Main Exam on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the SBI PO Main exam can check their result through the official website of SBI on sbi.co.in.
SBI has announced the result through its Twitter handle which reads, “The wait is over! Probationary Officers (Main Examination) results have been announced. To know more, visit: sbi.co.in/web/careers.”
The SBI PO Main examination was conducted on January 2, 2022 at various exam centers across the country.
Steps to check Main Result 2021
- Visit the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers section on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the SBI PO Main Result 2021 link.
- Your result page will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference
Those candidates who will qualify the main examination will be eligible to appear for the interview round. The details to the selected candidates would be sent by SMS/email separately.
Through this recruitment drive, SBI would fill up 2056 posts of Probationary Officer in the organization.