Registration Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 begins
The State Bank of India has released the notification for SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 and begun the registration process for the same on its official website. Candidates who are interested and are eligible for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre can apply online through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The last date to submit the application is May 17, 2021.
The application fee for SBI Exam is Rs. 750/- for the General category and NIL for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category. The SBI Clerk Exam is schedule to be conducted on June 31, 2021
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers link and a new page will open.
- click on ‘Apply online’ link under SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 link available on the new page.
- Register yourself by entering the necessary details.
- Once the registration is done, login to the account and fill in the application form.
SBI has announced a total of 5327 vacancies for clerical posts through this recruitment drive. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area.