Result of SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary Examination announced
The State Bank of India (SBI) on has announced the result of SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary examination on its official website. Candidates who had appeared in SBI Clerk preliminary examination 2021 can check their result online at sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary examination for Junior Associates was conducted on July 10, 11, 12 and 13 across various centres.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Result
- Visit the official website at sbi.co.in/careers
- Under the latest announcement section, click on the link which reads “SBI clerk prelims 2021 result”
- Key in your login credentials and login
- The SBI clerk Prelims result 2021 will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future use.
Candidates who have qualified the SBI Clerk prelims exam 2021 are eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk Main Exam. The SBI Clerk Main exam for Junior Associate recruitment will be held on October 1 and 17, 2021. The admit card for the same can be downloaded from the official website from September 21 to October 17.
SBI has announced to fill 5000 regular vacancies and 237 backlog vacancies for the posts of Junior Associate (customer support and sales) in clerical cadre across India through this recruitment drive.