Result of SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Examination announced
The State Bank of India (SBI) on has announced the result of SBI Clerk 2021 main examination on its official website. Candidates who had appeared in SBI Clerk main examination 2021 can check their result online at sbi.co.in/careers. The results are in the form of roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment.
SBI Clerk 2021 main examination for Junior Associates was conducted on October 1 to 17, 2021 across various centres.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk 2021 Main Result
- Visit the official website at sbi.co.in/careers
- Under the latest announcement section, click on the link which reads “SBI clerk Mains 2021 result”
- Key in your login credentials and login
- The SBI clerk Mains result 2021 will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future use.
Those who have qualified the mains exam will now appear for the language proficiency test (LPT), however, candidates who had opted for the LPT language in their 10/10+2 are exempted from appearing in it.
SBI has announced to fill 5000 regular vacancies and 237 backlog vacancies for the posts of Junior Associate (customer support and sales) in clerical cadre across India through this recruitment drive.