The State Bank of India has released the Admit Cards for SBI Clerk Preliminary Examinations 2020 on its official website. All those candidates who have successfully registered for SBI Clerk 2020 examinations can download their admit card through the official website: sbi.co.in.
Steps to download SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card
Candidates should follow the following steps to download SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit card through online mode
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
- On the log-in page, enter the registration No. or Roll No, password and date of birth
- Enter the Captcha given and submit the details
- The SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out for future use.
The exam comprises multiple choice questions (MCQs) and will be held in online mode. The duration of the Preliminary Exam is 1 hour. There are 3 sections in the exam – Reasoning Ability, English Language and Numerical Ability. The time span of all the sections is 20 minutes each. Those Candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to appear for the Main exam.
SBI has invited candidates to fill 8,000 vacant posts of Junior Associate (customer support and sales) in clerical cadre across India.