Admit Cards of RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 released
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment Exam 2019 Admit Card released – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the admit cards of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Paramedical Recruitment Exam 2019. The candidates who had filled the exam forms of this exam need to visit the official website in order to download their respective admit cards. The exams are slated to take place from July 19 to July 21, 2019.
Also See : RRB Recruitment 2019
Steps to Download RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Visit RRB’s official website which is www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which states ‘CEN -02/ 2019 Click here for downloading E-Call letter, Travel Pass and to view mock test (Paramedical Categories)’
- As you click the link, a fresh login page will appear where you have to enter your credentials such as Registration No and password or Date of Birth in the given format.
- Verify the security captcha and click ‘submit.’
- Your admit card will appear on the screen. Before downloading verify all the details first.
- Download the softcopy and take a printout as well by clicking the ‘Print’ button present on the right side of page.
The appearing candidates must note that they need to carry the admit cards with them when they will be appearing for the exam. Without it, they would not be even given entry. Apart from that, they also will have to carry a valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc.