RRB Paramedical staff Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 1937 Posts
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Paramedical Staff. The total number of vacant posts is 1937.
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by 02nd April 2019. Online applications will start on 04th March 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2019 for Paramedical Categories
- Paramedical Staff recruitment is for posts like Dietician, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Health Inspector, etc.
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the Posts: Paramedical Staff
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Number of Vacancies: 1937 Posts
- RRB Paramedical Vacancies List:
- Dietician: 04
- Staff Nurse: 1109
- Dental Hygienist: 5
- Dialysis Technician: 20
- Extension Educator: 11
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III: 289
- Lab Superintendent Grade III: 25
- Optometrist: 06
- Perfusionist: 01
- Physiotherapist: 21
- Pharmacist Grade III: 277
- Radiographer: 61
- Speech Therapist: 01
- ECG Technician: 23
- Lady Health Visitor: 02
- Lab Assistant Grade II: 82
- Total: 1937
See: Government Jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or; a subject of Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e)above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the exams, but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India
- The lower and upper age limits indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01st July 2019. Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive).
- For details about the prescribed lower/upper age limits (including upper age relaxation) prescribed for various posts, please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
- Candidates should have requisite minimum Educational/Technical/Professional qualifications indicated for the posts in Annexure-A of this CEN, from a recognized Board/University/institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (02.04.2019). Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Educational/Technical/Professional qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Selection Process for RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a single Computer Based Test.
- The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates.
RRB Paramedical staff Pay and Allowances
- Different posts carry different Pay Levels and allowances as admissible as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix. For full details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
- DIETICIAN – RS.44900
- STAFF NURSE – RS.44900
- DENTAL HYGIENIST – RS.35400
- DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN – RS.35400
- EXTENSION EDUCATOR – RS.35400
- HEALTH AND MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III 6 35400
- LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III – RS.35400
- OPTOMETRIST – RS.25500
- PERFUSIONIST – RS.35400
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST – RS.35400
- PHARMACIST GRADE III – RS.29200
- RADIOGRAPHER – RS.29200
- SPEECH THERAPIST – RS.29200
- ECG TECHNICIAN – RS.25500
- LADY HEALTH VISITOR – RS.25500
- LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II – RS.21700
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) for which they are applying. For this, they should refer to the medical standards for each post as available in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs.
- Candidates found medically unsuitable for the applied post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No 2. Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT – Rs.500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs I Female /Transgender I Minorities I Economically Backward Class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT – Rs.250/-
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the Online Application.
- Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility, through Online Application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN-02/2019 link on the RRB official Website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
- Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. Candidates can modify the application particulars except RRB chosen, E-mail ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, by paying modification fee.
- However, after the last date for submission of application, RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
Payment and Bank Account Details
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challan as explained in Para 7.1 and complete the payment process
- Choose the mode of payment and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Publication in Employment News: 23rd February 2019
- Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs: 04th March 2019
- Opening of Online Registration of Application: 04th March 2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of Online Registration of Application: 02nd April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Closing of Offline Payment: 04th April 2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Closing of Online Payment: 05th April 2019 at 22:00 hrs
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07th April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June 2019
For more details, please visit website https://bhopal.rrbregonline.org/