Result of RIE CEE 2019 announces at cee.ncert.gov.in
RIE CEE 2019 Result declared – The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has declared the results of its Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2019 which were conducted for admission into its Regional Institute of Education (RIE) located in different cities.
Also See : RIE CEE 2019
The NCERT CEE was conducted in 35 cities across India in order to grant admission into several teaching courses under NCERT such as B. SC. B. Ed, BA B. Ed, M. Sc. M. Ed, B. Ed, M Ed and B Sc – M Sc integrated courses for admission into its Regional Institutes.
The candidates who had appeared for this exam can check their results on the website cee.ncert.gov.in
Steps to check the RIE CEE 2019 Result
- Visit the official website link cee.ncert.gov.in
- On the homepage click the link which states ‘NCERT CEE 2019 Results.’
- A fresh page will appear where you have to enter your login credentials such as Roll No or Registration No. along with the password. Verify the ‘Security’ captcha as well.
- As you click ‘Submit’ the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for further reference.
The shortlisted candidates who have cleared the RIE CEE 2019 examination and the final qualifying examination are now eligible for the next round of the admission process.
NCERT would soon issue details of Counselling Admission Process (CAP) through a notification on the website. Admission would be granted on the basis of a candidate’s 60% score in CEE and 40% aggregate marks in graduation or 12th std as per the requirement.