Result of NIFT 2021 Entrance Exam announced
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has declared the result of the entrance examination on the official website nift.ac.in. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website to check their scorecard by entering their roll number, application number and date of birth.
NIFT 2021 Entrance Exam GAT (General Ability Test) was held on February 14, 2021 in 32 cities for admissions to BDes programs including Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, and Textile Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech) and three Masters programs — Master of Design (MDes), Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and Master of Fashion Technology (MFTech).
Steps to check the NIFT 2021 Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, nift.ac.in
- Step 2: Under the admission section, click on the link “Result of Written Exam-Admissions-2021”
- Step 3: Enter the required details like your roll number, application number and date of birth
- Step 4: You’ll be redirected to a page where you can check NIFT 2021 result
- Step 5: Download your scorecard and keep a hard copy for future reference
The shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for the next rounds – situational test/group discussion and personal interview. The final result will be declared by end of May or June.