Result of NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 announced
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has declared the result of the entrance examination 2022 on the official website nift.ac.in. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website to check their scorecard by entering their roll number, application number and date of birth.
NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam GAT (General Ability Test) was held on February 06, 2022 at various test centres across the country for admissions to B.Des programs including Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, and Textile Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech) and three Masters programs — Master of Design (M.Des), Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and Master of Fashion Technology (M.FTech).
Steps to check the NIFT 2022 Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, nift.ac.in
- Step 2: Under the admission section, click on the link which reads “CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR RESULT”
- Step 3: Enter the required details like your roll number, application number and date of birth
- Step 4: You’ll be redirected to a page where you can see your NIFT 2022 result
- Step 5: Download your scorecard and keep a hard copy for future reference
The shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for the next rounds – situational test/group discussion and personal interview. Situation test for B.Des Program is scheduled to be held from April 2 to 5, 2022 and the Group Discussion/ Personal Interview of the PG program will be held on April 7 to 26, 2022. The final result will be declared by the end of May or June.