Admit Card for NIFT Admission Test 2020 released
National Institute of fashion technology, NIFT has released the admit cards for the NIFT Entrance test for Undergraduates and Postgraduates program on its official website. The NIFT 2020 Admit cards have been released in online mode.
Candidates who have registered for NIFT Entrance Test 2020 can download their admit card through the official website.
The NIFT Entrance test is scheduled to be conducted on 19 January 2020 by NIFT Delhi for admission to bachelor’s courses in Design (B. Des.) and Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.), and Master’s Courses in Design (M.Des.), Fashion Technology (M.F. Tech.) and Fashion Management (M.F.M.) at 16 NIFT Institute across India.
Steps to download NIFT admit card 2019
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link which says download NIFT admit card 2020
- A new window will be open
- Enter your application number, date of birth and email id and click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same
Candidates are requested to carry the physical copy of the admit card with them to the exam center