New Exam Date for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET PG) 2021 announced by NBE
National Board of Education (NBE) has announced the revised exam date for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET PG) 2021 exam. As per the announcement, the NBE will conduct NEET PG 2021 exam on September 11, 2021 on a computer-based platform at various centres across the country. Earlier the examination was to be held in January, but was postponed to April and then to August.
NEET PG examination is conducted for admission to 50 % seats of postgraduate medical courses in the Govt. Medical Colleges. All students who have completed their MBBS from a recognized medical college can apply for MS or MD courses in the various medical colleges in the country.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG 2021 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The online question paper will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 300 questions. Division of questions from topics is given below
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) with single answer correct
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Computer based test
- Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions