> Medical Admission News
> NEET PG, MDs 2019 Counselling Schedule released for Maharashtra, Check details!
NEET PG, MDs 2019 Counselling Schedule released for Maharashtra, Check details!
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell released Counselling Schedule for NEET PG, MDS 2019
NEET PG, MDS 2019 Counselling schedule for Maharashtra: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the counseling schedule for NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019.The online registration process for Maharashtra NEET PG, MDS counselling will begin from February 25. Candidates can register themselves for Counselling through Maharashtra CET website – mahacet.org till March 5, 2019
Important dates for Maharashtra NEET PG 2019, NEET MDS 2019 Counselling Schedule
- Online Registration: From February 25, 2019, to March 5, 2019
- Payment of registration fee: February 25, 2019, to March 5, 2019
- Uploading all required documents: February 25, 2019, to March 5, 2019
- Display of General List of registered candidates (including In-service & PWD): March 6, 2019
- Physical Verification of documents at any of selected center:
- NEET MDS- March 7, 2019, to March 12, 2019
- NEET PG- March 13, 2019, to March 20, 2019
State Common entrance cell will released the rest of the schedule in due course of time.
Maharashtra is the first state to release the counselling schedule for NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is yet to announce the counselling schedule for All India Quota seats.