The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the dates for NEET PG and MDS round 2 counselling on the official website. As per the schedule released by MCC, the registration process for round 2 of counselling for MD, MS and MDS seats based on NEET PG and MDS score will begin from June 3, 2020, and will conclude on June 9, 2020. The fee payment can be done till June 9, 2020 (up to 10 am). Eligible candidates can apply for the same at the official website, mcc.nic.in.
All those candidates who qualified NEET PG / MDS 2020 but were unable to register for the first round of counselling can apply for the second round of counselling. Those candidates who had registered for the first round but were not allotted any seats or the candidates who wish to upgrade the institute they were allotted in the first round are also eligible to register for the second round of counselling. The candidates who could not accept the seats allotted to them in the first round can also register for the 2nd round.
Important Dates for Second Round of Counselling
- Registrations begins on – June 3, 2020
- Last date to register for the 2 round of counselling – June 9, 2020 – Till 10:am
- Choice filling dates- June 4 – June 9, 2020
- Seat allotment – June 10 and 11, 2020
- Result for the second round counselling – June 12, 2020
- The last date for joining Institute allotted – June 18, 2020
The counselling is being held for 50 per cent seats of All India Quota for the Deemed/ Central Universities, ESIC and AFMC institute.