Registration for National Eligibility cum entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2021 begins
National Board of Examinations has released the official notification for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2021. The application process for the same has already begun and will continue till March 15, 2021. Interested candidates can visit the official website: nbe-edu.in and apply for the same.
The NEET PG 2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 18, 2021.Candidates who have acquired their MBBS degree from a recognized university or are appearing for the final semester examinations are eligible to apply for NEET-PG 2021 exams.
Steps to apply for NEET PG 2021
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Fill the registration form
- User ID and password will be sent in register email and mobile no.
- Fill the application form
- Upload a required documents, recent passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format
- Select the test city
- Make payment of the application fee and Submit the application form
The edit window to make changes or reload signature, photograph will open between April 2 – 4, 2021. The admit cards for NEET-PG will be issued on April 12 while the results are scheduled to be declared on May 31.
NEET-PG is the entrance examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses. Candidates secure admission to specialties and colleges under various Universities/ Institutions in the country for PG courses depending on their rank.