NEET MDS Admit Card 2019: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 on the official website. All candidates who have register themselves to appear for NEET MDS 2019 examination can download their admit card from the website, nbe.edu.in
The NEET MDS 2019 examination for the same is scheduled to be held on December 14, 2018 and the results for the same will be declared on January 15, 2019.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2019 exam is a National Level Exam conducted by NBE for admission to MDS courses in various Government and Private Dental Colleges across the Country. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
Steps to download NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- Step 1 – Go to the official page– nbe.edu.in
- Step 2 – On the home page click on the link which says NEET-MDS link
- Step 3 – The candidate will be directed towards a new page
- Step 4 – On the new page, click on the link ‘click here to download admit card’ on the right-hand side
- Step 5 – Fill your details such as user id and password
- Step 6– Download and take a print out of admit card.
The NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card will contains the details related to the exam date, centre and timings.