Registration process of NEET 2020 to end soon
NEET 2020 Registration ends on December 31, 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the NEET 2019 application form on December 2, 2019. The Registration process for the same will come to an end on December 31, 2019. The last date for fee submission is January 01, 2020.
Medical aspirants who wish to apply for the medical courses and have not applied can do so through the official website www.nta.ac.in / www.ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET 2020 will be conducted by NTA on May 3, 2020 in offline mode (Pen and Paper Test) in 11 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Correction in particulars of NEET 2020 application form will be allowed from January 15 to 31, 2020. Admit Cards for NEET 2020 will be available for download from March 27, 2020 onwards.
NEET 2020 is conducted for MBBS/BDS admission to various Courses in India in Medical/Dental colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will also be made through NEET from the academic session 2020.
Steps for NEET 2020 Registration
- Step-1: Visit the official website.
- Step -2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of your Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment
- Step-5: Take a printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
Note: All the steps can be done together or at separate times.