Registration of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 begins at ntaneet.nic.in
NEET 2020 Registration begins – National Testing Agency has begun the registration process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 on the official website, ntaneet.nic.in from December 2, 2019. All those candidates interested for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges can apply for NEET 2020 through the official website.
The Last date to register for NEET 2020 is December 31, 2019 and last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI is January 1, 2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) 2020 only through online mode only. The Application form will not be accepted in any other mode. An Application Fee of Rs. 1500 (General Category), Rs. 1400/- (General-EWS/ OBC-NCL* and Rs. 800/- (SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender) has to be paid by the candidates
NTA has scheduled to conduct NEET 2020 on offline mode on May 3rd 2020. As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will also be made through NEET from academic session 2020.
Steps for NEET 2020 Registration
- Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through see as per details given in Chapter – 4 bank and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times
Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website regularly for latest updates on NEET (UG) 2020