Counselling Schedule for NEET 2019 released by MCC
NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule released – Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the Counselling schedule for NEET 2019 for allotting MBBS, BDS seats under 15% All India Quota of several deemed and central medical-dental institutes. The candidates can check the NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule on the official website: mcc.nic.in.
Also See : NEET Latest News 2019
Admission to MBBS, BDS seats for current academic session will be granted through two Phases of Counselling and one Mop-up round. The registration process for participating in the first round of NEET 2019 Counselling will begin on June 19 and will conclude on June 24.
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
The choice locking facility for preferred college and course is scheduled for June 25 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The first seat allotment list will be released on June 26 and shortlisted candidates with their documents will have to appear at assigned venue for allotment process from June 28 to July 3, 2019
Also See : Dental College Entrance Exams
How to Registered for NEET 2019 Counselling
- Step 1- Visit Medical Counselling Committee or MCC website www.mcc.nic.in
- Step 2- On homepage, on the upper left side, click on the candidate login window.
- Step 3- Enter NEET 2019 exam credentials.
- Step 4- Read the instructions and complete the registration
- Step 5- Pay the applicable counseling fee
- Step 6- Take a printout of NEET 2019 Counselling document having registration, choice locking details
The registration for IInd phase counseling will take place from July 6 to July 8. seat locking facility can be done on July 9 and the allotment process will be held from July 10 to 11, 2019.
Candidates are advised to refer the website mcc.nic.in for more information on NEET 2019 Counselling