Application Process for UPSC NDA NA 2021 begins, last date July 6
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA/NA) 2021. The Application process for NDA NA 2021 has started on June 9, 2021on the official website upsc.gov.in. All those candidates who want to join NDA and Indian Naval Academy course (INAC) can apply through www.upsc.gov.in or https://upsconline.nic.in. The last date to apply for the same is June 29, 2021.
The application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs 100. Applicants belonging to the SC, ST categories and sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from paying the fee.
The window for application withdrawal will be active from July 6 to July 12, 2021.
Steps to apply for NDA (II) 2021 Exam
- Step 1: Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link titled ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’
- Step 3: A new page will open. Now, select the option ‘Click Here for Part I’
- Step 4: Fill in the application form, pay the fee and upload the picture, sign, and photo ID
- Step 5: Now, select the centre and agree to the declaration
- Step 6: Once done, click on part II of registration and use the registration number to complete it
- Step 7: After completing the registration, download the form
- Step 8: Take a printout and save it for future reference
NDA NA Exam is an examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).