Council of Architecture (COA) has extended the last date to submit the application form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020. As per the notification released by COA the last date to apply for NATA is extended till March 23, 2020. Earlier the last date to submit the application was March 16, 2020. Candidates who are planning to give the NATA 2020 exam and have not applied for it till now can do so through the official website.
The last date to upload image and fee payment is March 27, 2020. Last date to print the confirmation page has been extended till March 30, 2020. The Correction facility will be available from March 28 to 30, 2020 (11.59 pm).
How to Register for NATA 2020
- Step 1: visit the official website of NATA
- Step 2: click on the link which reads NATA Registration 2020
- Step 3: you will be redirected to a new window
- Step 4: You need to sign up for the exam in order to register yourself
- Step 5: Enter your name and date of birth and other details required to create a registration ID and generate a password
- Step 6: Now log in using that ID and Password and Fill the application form
- Step 7: Upload signature and photograph and pay the application fee
- Step 8: Submit the completed form and save it for future reference.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture.