Registration process for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2022 begins, Apply now!
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has begun the Registration process for MHT CET 2022 Exam on its official website: Candidates who are willing to apply for the MHT CET Exam 2022 can apply for MHT CET 2022 from the official website of MHT CET, cetcell.mahacet.org. The last date to apply for MHT CET 2022 is March 31, 2022.
Candidates under unreserved categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800 and those belonging to reserved categories will have to pay Rs 600.
Steps to apply MHT CET 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website: cetcell.mahacet.org
- Step 2: Click on the designated MHT CET 2022 link.
- Step 3: Register with the names and contact information.
- Step 4: Log in with the system-generated credentials.
- Step 5: Fill the MHT CET application form and submit it.
MHT CET conducted for admission to various course like–BE, BTech, BPharm or DPharm. Examination will be held for two groups — Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). The questions of MHT CET 2022 will be based on the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education syllabus. 20 percent weightage will be given to the Class 11 syllabus and the remaining 80 percent to the Class 12 syllabus of the Maharashtra board.