Maharashtra CET Cell Declares 3 years LLB results 2019
MAH LLB 3 year CET 2019 announced – Maharashtra CET Cell declared the results of 3 year LLB entrance exam (CET) 2019 on Monday, June 17 2019. Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education had conducted this examination for admission to the First Years of the Three Years Full Time-Regular Professional Degree Course in Law. The authorities have uploaded the results in PDF format on department’s official website www.mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in
All those candidates who had appeared for MAH CET Law Entrance Examination 2019 can check their results from the official website. Soon the department will announce the counselling schedule for admission into three year LLB course.
Steps to check the results of MAH LLB 3 years CET 2019
- Visit MHT CET cell’s official website http://www.mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will see ‘download MHT CET 2019 Law Result declaration’ link which is under ‘Important Announcement’ section.
- Click the link, the result in PDF appear on the screen
- Enter your name or Registration Number in the ‘Search Menu’ to know your state rank and score.
- Download and take a print out of you result for further reference.
The State CET Cell had conducted the Maharashtra Law CET exam for admission into 3-year Law Course on June 1, 2019. Over 40,000 candidates had appeared for this exam. The exam consisted of four sections – English, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and General Knowledge section. The maximum marks for this exam were 150, and its duration was two hours.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra CET Cell conducts various entrance exams for admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.