MAH LLB CET 2019 Schedule revised
MAH LLB CET 2019 Schedule revised – MAH LLB CET 2019 exam dates have been extended like many other exams due to general elections 2019. The state common entrance test cell has revised the application submission deadline and examination dates of the MAH CET for law. According to the official notification, the exam will now be conducted on 1st of June 2019 which was previously to be held on 11th May of this year. Further, the conducting body has also extended the last date to submit the online application for the three-year law course from 26th March 2019 to 22nd April 2019.
Steps to Fill the MAH LLB 3 yrs CET law Application Form
• Click on the official link for applying for the entrance exam
• Click on the ‘Click here for new registration’ link for registering on the website
• Fill all the required details
• Use the login credentials provided to log in and fill the application form
• Fill all the details in application form correctly
• Upload the scanned photograph and signature
• Pay the application fee, as required.
See: Law Entrance Exams
About MAH CET Law
The state common entrance test cell conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) for Law entrance. The exam is for the admissions into three-year LLB programs offered by the colleges recognized by Maharashtra state university. This is an online examination of 150 marks comprising of 150 questions. Students are required to answer these 150 questions within two hours. After qualifying the cut-offs declared, a candidate secures a seat in the law course in the respective institute.