Exam Date for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2022 announced
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced the exam date for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2022. As per the official notification, the LSAT India 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on January 15, 2022 for the January Session and from 9th to 13th May 2022 for the May Session.
The registration for the same has already started on the official website and will conclude on December 3, 2021.The LSAT-India 2022 registration fee is INR 3800/-. The fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards only.
Steps to Apply for LSAT India 2022
- Visit the official website of LSAT India – http://www.discoverlaw.in
- A new tab will open up for registration window
- Enter details including Full Name, Email Id, Phone Number, State, City, and Programme
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the ‘Register’ button
- The applicant dashboard will appear on the screen, read instruction to fill the application form and other details
- Pay the Registration Fee.
The LSAT India exam will have four sections and will have multiple-choice questions. The exam tests a candidate’s verbal reasoning and reading skills proficiency. The total time duration of the LSAT exam will be 2 hours 20 minutes.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India is conducted for admission to various law courses offered by law colleges and institutions in India.