Registration process for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2021 begins
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has begun the registration process for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. (KTET) 2021 on the official website: Interested candidates can visit the official site— ktet.kerala.gov.in. to register for the Kerala TET 2021. The last date to register for the examination is May 6, 2021.
The application fee of Rs 500 is required to be paid by the candidates belonging to general category. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories need to pay only Rs 250.
The Exam date for the Kerala TET 2021 has not been announced yet by the authority.
Steps to register for Kerala TET 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website: ktet.kerala.gov.in OR keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Step 2: Click on “New Registration 2021”
- Step 3: Fill all details such as Candidate’s Name, Birth Date, Father’s Name, Category and other details
- Step 4: Upload scanned images of photograph & signature
- Step 5: Pay Application Fee
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) is a state level eligibility test conducted to select the candidates for Category I (Lower Primary Classes) Category II (Upper Primary Classes) Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Crafts) and Physical Education Teachers in various schools across the state.
The KTET paper is set in English and Malayalam, and consists of 150 MCQ questions.