Registration process for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2022 begins
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has started the registration process for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. (KTET) 2022 on the official website: Interested candidates can visit the official site: ktet.kerala.gov.in to register for the Kerala TET 2022. The last date to register for the examination is February 16, 2022 and application print out can be taken out till February 17, 2022.
The application fee of Rs 500 is required to be paid by the candidates belonging to general category. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories need to pay only Rs 250.
The Exam date for the Kerala TET 2022 has not been announced yet by the authority.
Steps to register for Kerala TET 2022
- Step 1: Visit ktet.kerala.gov.in OR keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Step 2: Click on “New Registration 2022”
- Step 3: Click on New Registration
- Step 4: Fill all details such as Candidate’s Name, Birth Date, Father’s Name, Category and other details
- Step 5: Upload scanned images of photograph & sign
- Step 6: Pay Application Fee
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) is a state level eligibility test conducted to select the candidates for Category I (Lower Primary Classes) Category II (Upper Primary Classes) Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Crafts) and Physical Education Teachers in various schools across the state.
The KTET paper is set in English and Malayalam, and consists of 150 MCQ questions.