Admit Card for Kerala Engineering Architecture and Medical (KEAM) 2020 released
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the admit card for Kerala Engineering Architecture and Medical (KEAM) 2020 on its official website. All those candidates who have registered for the exam can download their admit card through the official website: cee.kerala.gov.in.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on July 16, 2020 at different centers’ in Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
Steps to download KEAM 2020 admit card
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link which reads ‘KEAM 2020 – Candidate Portal’
- You will be directed to a new page,
- Enter your application number, password, access code
- On the profile page, press on KEAM 2020 admit card
- Your admit card will open on your computer screen
- Download and take a print out of your Admit Card
Candidates should check all the details carefully mentioned in the hall ticket. KEAM 2020 Admit card will have all important details including candidate’s name, roll number and address of the examination centre, etc.
KEAM is held for admission to Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homeo, Siddha, Agriculture Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries in the state’s institutes.