Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released notification regarding Karnataka CET (KCET) 2020 Application Form. As per the notification the application form for Karnataka CET 2020 will be available again from March 7, 2020 till March 16, 2020. According to the examination authority the application form has been reopened after receiving several requests from students and parents. Candidates, who were unable to fill the application form during the earlier dates, can now register themselves through online mode and pay the application fees on or before March 18, 2020.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 will be conducted from April 22 to April 24, 2020. The Admit for the same can be downloaded from the official website from April 10, 2020.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka CET 2020
- Visiting the official website: kea.kar.nic.in.
- Enter your personal details, so as to generate an Application Number and Password.
- Upload a scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format separately.
- Pay the Application Fee either by Challan or Net Banking.
- Take a printout of KCET Application Form
Karnataka CET 2020 is conducted for admission into Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, B.Pharma etc. Professional Courses in Government /University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka