Result of JNU CEEB 2019 declared at www.ntajnu.nic.in
JNU CEEB 2019 Result declared – National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Common Entrance Exam for Biotechnology (CEEB) on June 30, 2019 on the official website: www.ntajnu.nic.in. The students who appeared for this exam can check their results through the official website.
Until last year, JNU itself used to conducts its entrance exams but from this years (2019) onwards National Testing Agency (NTA) has been given the responsibility for conducting the entrances of JNU. The exams were conducted successfully from May 27 to 30, 2019.
Steps to Check JNU CEEB 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website of NTA which is www.ntajnu.nic.in
- Click the link that states ‘CEEB Results 2019.’
- Enter your credentials such as login ID such as roll number or registration number, password or date of birth in the prescribed format.
- click ‘Submit’ and your results will appear in a new screen.
- Download and take a print out for the future reference
Over 1,16,558 candidates had registered for this exam for admission into a total of 3383 seats. Out of these, 1043 seats are there for PhD and MPhil courses. Around 48,751 male candidates and 67,501 female candidates had appeared for this exam.
However, the exam was marred with a lot of controversies as well. A student had written to JNU’s vice Chancellor M Jagdish Kumar by stating that an entrance paper of this exam had been leaked. However, the University sources refuted the rumours and stated that they had circulated all the papers after exam and charges of its leaking were not true. Even NTA refuted this rumour.
Soon the JNU officials would announce the dates of counselling through the university website after which admission process would commence.