JIPMER released admit cards for MBBS Exam 2019
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 released – The JIMPER MBBS Admit Card has been released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research yesterday on the May 20, 2019 on its official website: jipmer.edu.in
The candidates who will be appearing in the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam can go to the official website of the institute to verify and download their admit card online.
The JIPMER MBBS exam will be conducted on June 2, 2019 in online mode i.e CBT (computer-based test) in the two shift – morning shift and afternoon shift. The morning shift will take place from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM whereas the afternoon shift will take place from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
Steps to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of the institute at jipmer.edu.in.
- Now, go to the latest announcement section.
- Click on the hall ticket link.
- Enter your ID, Password and click on Log-in icon.
- Now, click on view admit card and it will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
JIPMER MBBS exam is conducted for 200 MBBS seats available at JIPMER. The JIPMER MBBS is a four and half year’s course followed by the one year of compulsory rotatory internship for an award of a degree.