NTA Declares JEE (Main) April 2019 Result announced
JEE Main April 2019 Result announced: National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of JEE Main April 2019. The result is accessible on the official website jeemain.nic.
JEE Main April 2019 exam was held in 370 centres spread across India on April 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 on online mode. As many as 9, 35,755 students registered for the examination. Out of which 8, 81,096 candidates appeared for the examination.
6, 46,386 candidates re-appeared for JEE Main April 2019 exam. Out of which 2, 97,932 candidates have improved their performance.
Steps to Check JEE Main April 2019 Result
- Go to the official website jeemain.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link JEE (Main) January 2019 NTA Score.
- On the new window that opens enter your application number, date of birth and security pin and click submit.
- Your NTA Score will be available on the screen.
24 candidates got 100 NTA Score in JEE Main January and April 2019 Exam in Paper- 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) The agency has also released the State wise toppers in Paper 1
NTA Score for Paper-II (B.Arch. & B. Planning) will be declared on or before May 15 2019.
The Cut off score for JEE Advanced 2019 based on Paper 1 is also released by NTA. The Category wise Cut-off of NTA Score for JEE (Advanced) 2019 based on Paper-I is as follows:
- Common Rank List (CRL): 89.7548849,
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 78.2174869,
- Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): 74.3166557,
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 54.0128155,
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 44.3345172,
- People with Disability (PwD): 0.1137173