Registration process for JEE Advanced 2019 begins
JEE Advanced 2019 Registration Process begins The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced registration process is open at the official website www.jeeadv.nic.in for the foreign candidates. The online registration process for Indian candidates will begins from May 3, 2019. The Last date to apply for JEE Advanced is May 9, 2019; however, the candidates can continue paying the fees till 10th of May.
According to the notification issued by JEE, the candidates from India will have to secure a rank in top 2.45 lakh to appear in the JEE Advanced. On the basis of thescore secured in the JEE Advanced, the candidates are given admission to the IIT.
The JEE Main 2019 result is yet to be announced by the National Test Agency (NTA).
Steps to apply for JEE Advanced 2019
- Visit the official website, www.jeeadv.nic.in
- Click on register for JEE Advanced ‘click here’ link
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Now, register using basic details
- Login using the registration number
- Fill form and upload images
- At last, make payment
Documents Required to be submitted by Indian Nationals
- Birth certificate or class 10 certificate
- Result certificate of class 12
- Category certificate
- Additional category certificate
- PWD certificate
- Scribe request letter
- DS certificate
- OCI card/ PIO card
Documents Required to be submitted by Foreign Nationals
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Identity proof
- Mother’s passport
- Father’s Passport
- Testimonial as applicable
JEE Advanced 2019 Fee
The registration fee is Rs. 2, 600/- and for ST, SC, PWD candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 1300/-
The registration fee for foreign nationals is $150 and for SAARC nationals it is $75. The additional GST will be applicable on all the fees.