Admit Card for IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2023 released by IIT Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has released the admit card for IITJAM 2023 on the official website: jam.iitg.ac.in. All those candidates who have successfully register to appear for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) can download their admit card from the official website.
IIT JAM 2023 examination is scheduled to be conducted on February 12, 2023 for seven subjects – Biotechnology, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics and Physics. The result for the same is expected to be declared on March 22, 2023. Qualified candidates will be allowed to apply for online admissions process from April 11 to 25, 2023.
Steps to download to IIT JAM Admit Card 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Admit Card’ link.
- Step 3: A new login page will open, enter your login details on the portal.
- Step 4: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for future reference.
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is being conducted for admissions to M.Sc. (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.- Ph.D. Dual Degree, etc. programs offered at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programs at IISc for consolidating Science.