Answer key for IGNOU OPENMAT and B.Ed Entrance Exam released
IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd answer key released: National Testing agency has released the answer key for IGNOU OPENMAT and B.Ed Entrance Exam on its official website. All those candidates who appeared for these exams can download the answer keys, response Sheet and Question papers by logging onto the official website ntaignou.nic.in
Also See : IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 2020 – Exam Dates, Application
IGNOU OPENMAT and B.Ed Entrance Exam was conducted on July 27 across 135 exam centers.
If any candidate finds an error in the answer key provided, the facility to raise concerns with the authorities has been provided. However the facility is available for two days only and the last date to raise objection is July 31 (5 pm). A fee of Rs 1,000 will be charged as processing for each question challenged.
Also See : B.Ed Entrance Exams
Steps to download IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd Answer Key 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ntaignou.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link, ‘display of question paper/answer key for OPENMAT or BED’
- Step 3: Log-in using credentials
- Step 4: Answer key will be displayed,
- Step 5: Download it for future reference
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to the website https://ntaignou.nic.in
- Click ‘Answer Key Challenge’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY’.
- You will see Question IDs. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option ’Yes’ given under ‘Is Question incorrect’.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
The final answer key will be released after analysing the queries raised. The result will be based on the final answer key.
As per NTA a total of 31,581 candidates appeared for the exam, of the total 22,835 appeared for BEd entrance exam. This was the first time that the NTA had conducted the entrance exam for IGNOU.